There is so much to say so forgive all the details, but this is where we must brag since that is what you want to make this decision.
We bring experience, trust, professionalism, along with unmatched diversity and results.
- Our contractor testimonials are based on success and knowledge.
- We have mastered the principles and communicate effectively, to a point where our MyOnlineToolbox YouTube channel now has over 70,000 views.
- We do not just view marketing as a passive concept. Just imagine what it took to get MyOnlineToolbox to originally receive a Dell Top 10 Innovator Award for Contractors (in conjunction with the NFIB – National Federation of Independent Business) during the foundation of our business.
- And if an award by Dell is not impressive, perhaps you will be impressed that we obtained a Forbes Most Promising Opportunity in the Contracting Industry that included marketing, financing, and everything else that goes along with getting reviewed.
- Equally impressive was us marketing ourselves to be featured in Entrepreneur Magazine for Retooling the Home Remodeling Industry.
- Being able to articulate and express complex issues in easy-to-understand reading is critical, which is why we were a Contributing Author for Fast Company Magazine.
- We recently won a CMA (Construction Marketing Association) Digital Content Marketing Super Star Award.
- We provide the industry’s leading Online Education Series for Marketing and SEO including Free Contractor Marketing & Website Education, Basic Contractor Website SEO Marketing Education, and Advanced Website SEO & Social Marketing Education.
- We have provided countless Educational Webinars that have been successful based on the explicit way we explain many topics in a short time frame such as this 15 Free Contractor Website Ideas in 20 Minutes.
- We know what it takes to market via a website a contractor’s current work for quality leads for life.
- We understand what a real competitive analysis is when it comes to positioning your business to be different. Being better is a perception and being different is based on really understanding who your competitors are. Remember, when it comes to leads there are two competitors including Lead Generation and Advertising Companies and other contractors.
- We engage on popular industry forums such as the Construction Business Owner’s Group sponsored by Markup & Profit and are regularly a Top Contributor.
- We have educated the industry at prestigious gatherings such as our How Contractors Can Use Online Marketing presentation at the National Association of Remodeling Industry (www.NARI.org) Spring Meeting.
- We understand there is a difference between Sales versus Marketing, where most really are focused on sales.
- While most of our competitors will promote a quick fix to wanting leads, we are the undisputed leader in educating how the Lead Generation Industry works, and how a contractor can learn the Lead Generation Tactics for long term quality leads. We believe in you positioning for Growing Your Business with More Quality Leads for a long period of time.
- And more … yes, there is more, just Google our name and you will find countless references.