Award Winning Online Education Class – FOR CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTORS !
Every contractor’s website should be a lead generation machine. Unfortunately most contractor websites are more promotional than one that helps them get more quality leads. It is so easy to understand and implement and we are here to help.
In order to continue, it is recommended you first will have gone through the Contractor Website SEO Basics Education Class.
Many of the Advanced Class topics will be based off a general requirement of understanding the following
- Search Results before clicking on a landing page
- Title Tags
- Meta Descriptions
- Web Page Address (URL)
- What services you provide versus where you provide those services
- Images for search, not just the visual
- Why you should understand Lead Generation terms pertaining to Content
What specifically will you learn in the Advanced SEO Education Class:
- Testimonials are vital to your reputation and even more important to generating leads. The combination of customer validation, pictures and videos can make your website become a marketing machine for quality leads.
- Most people use maps to get from Point A to Point B, but mapping your business allows customers to see your proximity to their home or business, and even helps engines decide on search results.
- Links to your website help establish credibility to your site. Almost every analytical tool measures links in one form or another. The importance of Inbound Links can not be emphasized enough. And outbound links have a place too. But be careful how you obtain your inbound links to, and who you give your outbound links to.
- Video helps add a strong visual and audio component to representing your craft. And it also helps with your website optimization when you maximize the potential of YouTube. Learn its impact on your website SEO and how to easily get, load and optimize.
- There are so many cool ways to use Social Media to engage your prospects and existing customers for repeat business and referrals. And some platforms may be a little overkill, or perhaps not if you know exactly what works for a contractor and what doesn’t work. Your social engagement is organized to make it easy for you to have fun while addressing this way to generate more leads to your website. Cover YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter as it relates to Contractors.
- Unfortunately Lead Gen companies are pretty smart marketing firms who many times use varying tactics to use a Contractor’s Business Name and information to divert a searching person away from a Contractor’s website. Learn how this is done and what a Contractor can do to gain leverage by using the very tactics back.
- When to use Pay Per Click.
- Using a Calendar to ensure your website stays alive.
- Analytics after you have something to measure.
- And more
In less than 6 Hours you can change so much about how you look at your own website, other competitive websites (including Lead Generation web pages) and decide for yourself whether you can do a lot on your own, or use a hired programmer, or hire a marketing firm – but you will understand what everyone is talking about.
Don’t have a straight 6 Hours to spare? Don’t worry, the class has been broken up into very quick topic reviews so you can go in for 3 to 15 minutes to focus on a topic, log out, and come back in again to continue to the next topic.
Who is this class specifically designed for?
- A contractor who wants to create their own website and be ready to get leads from day one.
- A contractor who has been playing games with Lead Generation companies for too long and realizes it is time to generate leads for themselves.
- Your office staff, significant other, son or daughter who wants to help you generate more leads using a website and online search
The sad fact is the VAST majority of contractors do not have a website. Even worse, many who do have a website don’t know how to be found by the search engines. It takes just a little time to learn what it takes to have your Contractor Website found by search engines by making the appropriate adjustments.
We have created more individual webinars than we care to count. Our videos have over 70,000 views. We have worked with hundreds of individual clients and tracked their progress between four months to over a year.
We took the best of what works for a contractor and organized the material in a very straight forward way where in less than three hours you can methodically learn and use many advanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization) principles to ensure you are generating leads to your own website.
This industry focused class will set you apart from other contractors and lead generation companies. For just $479 and about three hours of your time, you will create a marketing machine with your contractor website.
Note: Upon signing up, you will get an email titled “[Contractor Website SEO Education Advanced] Login Details Email”. Please check your spam-junk folder if it doesn’t arrive within a few minutes since the information comes from a separate server. We will resend if for some reason you do not get it. Just send an email to sales [at] myonlinetoolbox.com and say your name for confirmation. The [at] is listed this way just to avoid spamming so we assume you know what to do based on this being an advanced class.